Wednesday, September 16, 2009

what can i say? i'm slow

Today I'm slow. I don't know if it's the overcast day or if the simple pleasure of being wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket, sipping tea and listening to my favourite music is short-circuiting my brain and slowing my ability to edit efficiently.

So here's one of my favourites from Dawson & Jessica's photo shoot. I switched my screensaver to a slideshow of all the photos in my wonkyeye folder. Now I catch myself sitting back and watching my screensaver rather than working. But it's great because I get to see images that for whatever reason, didn't make the blog the first time 'round but have somehow climbed up the ladder of awesome since then.

Tonight I'm taking a Wedding Photography Workshop at Aperture Studio downtown and I'm very excited! It's about the business of wedding photography and I'm hoping to learn a lot.


No comments: