Thursday, September 17, 2009

this guy makes me lol

Meet my friend Shawn. He's funny. Not funny weird, funny ha-ha. He performs at Yuk Yuks on Wednesday nights and boy, what a well spent five bucks. There are a few awkward moments watching comedian hopefuls gain their footing... but mainly it's awesome because you get to laugh until your face hurts. And in all seriousness - we can judge but really and truly, who has the talent (and courage!) to get up there themselves? Total respect.

Shawn is definitely the funniest guy on stage. He rocks it every time and I'm super proud. I hope you like the photos I snapped Shawn! It was very quick turn-around time because I only took ten. (I was too busy being entertained!). xo.


PS: This is where I must reiterate how in love I am with my new 80-200 lens. OoooOOOOOOooo it's so niiiiiice.

No comments: