Tuesday, November 9, 2010

splashing sticks and pumpkins

When I met up with the Parkers we had a beautiful morning for a walk at Hemlock Ravine. I've taken pictures of this happy family before and was looking forward to an outdoor session. Joey is just the sweetest little guy who doesn't give his smiles away for free, that's for sure! We worked at it - swinging him around, splashing sticks in the river and looking at ducks. I'll admit, I was feeling dubious as to whether or not we got any keepers so when Mom mentioned they were going to pick out a pumpkin, I jumped on board.

The end result? Loads of great images... I especially love the one of Joey handing his Mom tiny squashes and Mom's infectious laugh - what a special moment to capture. And I just had to throw in the last one - such a perfect little boy with his perfectly grubby jeans after crawling around in the park and pumpkin patch! :)


No comments: