Monday, November 8, 2010

emily graduates

It's hard to believe that I've known Emily for over five years now. We met when I was still living and working in Dartmouth and since then, she's gone on to graduate with a Masters in a health-related field and I've become much better at taking pictures.

This works out well because as a result of our newly found skills, I get to expand my portfolio and she gets really cute grad photos! We met on the rainiest, most blustery day in October and so had to do our shoot inside. At first I was a little nervous about being stuck inside... but I'm glad for it now because I think we got a unique set of photos that we never would have dreamed up if we would have had access to the entire campus.

I hope you enjoy your photos Emily! Your big beautiful smile makes me smile every time. :)


No comments: