Thursday, August 6, 2009

elaine & gilleasbuig {mainly serious, one silly}

Allow me to introduce two of my nearest and dearest friends: Elaine and Gilleasbuig. Elaine and I met in my second year of university. Approximately two minutes after meeting, I peed in a circle around her and fervently declared, "You're Mine!" And I like to think she has been ever since. :)

So I think these photos are amazing. Hopefully you do too. Elaine and Gilleasbuig have a pure, unadulterated love that we all yearn for in this life. T
hese two are the real deal. Their relationship is the Big Kahuna of True Love Found. Aside from my parents, these two set my bar for what married life should be - fun, passionate, real and everlasting.

Elaine and Gilleasbuig: I feel truly blessed to have you in my life, you're the most wonderful friends a girl could ever ask for. I'm honoure
d you asked me to take your pictures and hope you love them as much as I do! I love you guys! xo.

PS: Click on the images to see these two in all their glory. :)

No comments: