Saturday, August 22, 2009

mary jane & corey {say i do}

All wedding photographer's have to start somewhere. And somewhere is a scary, scary place. Unless you're taking pictures for Mary Jane and Corey. These two are the most laid-back, easy-going couple of which a first-time wedding photographer's dreams are made.

They got married on a balmy evening in their backyard a week ago today. The strings of lights cast a romantic glow over an evening filled with lots of love and lots of dancing. It was a pleasure to be part of their special day.


Mary Jane and Corey: I hope you enjoy your pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. Thanks for trusting me to document your beautiful day. If all weddings are going to be like yours, I can consider myself a very lucky girl. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just awesome!! Love them and can't wait to see more! You have captured a weeding beyond the altar and stress!Love and family are what it is all about! :)