Friday, August 27, 2010

pam + jason {in love}

I don't even know where to start with this engagement session. We had the most perfect, made-to-order sunset with the most spectacular light. I'm simply over the moon with how these pictures turned out! Of course, it helped that Pam and Jason were so easy going and fun... listening to these two interact totally cracked me up. I think their wedding is going to be a blast and I can't wait! Come on October!

Okay, enough blah blah blah from me - here are the pictures. I wish I could post every single one because they all turned out amazing but I need to keep a few as a surprise. :)

As always, if viewing in firefox, right-click 'open in a new tab' to view the images full-size. They just look better that way!



I love how it looks like Pam flew through the air and is tackling Jason in this one. She didn't - he's swinging her. :)


The light! OMG!


This picture actually makes me jealous.
I want a picture like this of me and Dave! :)


There I go with the flare again. I'm having a pretty hard time picking a favourite, but this one is definitely in my top three...


Diva is the most beautiful pup. I love how she's looking back. I can almost hear her thinking, "why are you making me sit here next to this crazy lady?"

No comments: