Wednesday, August 18, 2010

a real engagement session

When photographers talk about engagement sessions very few actually mean taking pictures on the day the man gets down on one knee and says, "Will you marry me?" But that's exactly what Isabelle and Ryan's engagement session is - photos of the day the ring was slipped on her finger. How great is it that I was able to capture this special day? This is definitely something more men should orchestrate - photos of the proposal... As long as you're one hundred per cent sure she's gonna say yes! :)

Unsuspecting Isabelle heads to the beach. Last moments as a single lady.



The deed is done. She said yes!


Hugs and tears all around... I may have even shed one or two myself!


The photo shoot. Isn't it so sweet and romantic? I love how it looks like there's a light shini
ng down on them in the black and white image... looks to me like a match that's meant to be! :)

No comments: