Friday, August 13, 2010

anna rose

Last month when I was in Cape Breton, I had the privilege of meeting the adorable Anna Rose. Anna Rose traveled all the way from Inverness, Scotland to Mabou, Cape Breton just for this photo shoot, isn't that amazing!? Haha, I kid. She was home to visit her grandfather. :)

I loved every last shot of her session and knew immediately that it would be so hard to whittle it down to just 5 of the "best" to show here on the blog. But I think I've somehow managed!

I don't know what it is about Anna Rose, I think she is such a classically beau
tiful little girl. There's something so Gerber baby about her - she's just perfect with her big blue eyes and reddish hair. I love the first two images where she's on the bed in the bedroom where her Mom grew up. I love the faded bedspread, I love the light coming in from the window, I love Anna Rose's expressions... I love it when that magic happens and you get something special like this.

No comments: