Friday, September 17, 2010

christine + ian {say i do}

Christine and Ian's wedding was particularly special to me because it was the first wedding I've ever done in Truro - the town where I grew up. I was super pumped to shoot a ceremony in a church that I've attended since I was ten years old and to work in an area that is so near and dear to my heart.

Christine and Ian were incredibly sweet to work with and their families very welcoming. I'm so excited about their photos that without further ado... my most epic blog post ever - 30+ images for your viewing pleasure!


Family photos at the the NSAC Alumni Gardens. Believe me, I didn't ever dream while I was going there that some day I would be working as a photographer in the gardens. Life's twists and turns are amazing.



Trying to figure out how to pin up the back of Christine's dress. It was a surprisingly complicated procedure!


Funny moments during dinner.


What's super cool about holding your reception at the local fire hall? Fire trucks!!


This picture is one of my all-time favourites and why I'm so glad Dave comes with me to most weddings... I wish I could take credit for this image but all I did was click the shutter, Dave's the creative genius behind this one.


I got such a kick out of watching Ian and his Mom dance - you could tell they were both having so much fun.


I love Christine's smile in this shot... and the one of the boys? It's definitely worth the "right-click open in a new tab" just to see their expressions up-close!


Dancing pictures might very well be my most favourite kind... that's why I like to stick around for awhile - at least til the beer starts to kick in! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing!! You guys did such a great job! I pretty sure you didn't miss a thing.
Thanks,
Sarah (Ian's sister)