Wednesday, October 6, 2010

family portraits

This was my second visit with Heather and her family. Remember this adorable little guy? I met Freddy when he was just 16 months old and I was still brand new at taking photos of babies. Well, both he and I have grown a lot since then and so has Heather's family! Gwen is the newest addition and oh my gosh - she is SO sweet! Heather and Kevin sure do make beautiful babies and it was an absolute pleasure to be invited back to capture this special time.

I really like the second family portrait wher
e it looks like Freddy has no head... getting an 8 month old and 3 year old to look at the camera is no easy task! It makes me laugh every time. And who's heart doesn't melt seeing a father and his little boy playing hockey out in the yard? It might be my favourite photo of our session. Enjoy!

No comments: