Friday, February 13, 2009

A little bit of Valentine's Day decorating...

I always have these grand ideas for holiday decorating... but time sneaks up on me so quickly and before I know it, it's the day before and all my projects are sitting half-finished on the craft table. There is still hope, as I have tonight to tie up a few loose ends.But as it stands, I have only completed the clothesline and front door. Here's a peek at some front-entrance love.

A clothesline of love... 40 pictures of Dennis and I interspersed with little wonky hearts. Awww...




I still can't bring myself to take down the snowflakes. Luckily for me, it's been a snowy winter and they don't yet look out of place. I nestled a few hearts in between the snowflakes for a more festive feel.



Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day?

No comments: