Thursday, January 8, 2009

Google's Life Archive

Here's a little gem for you photo nuts out there. Together with LIFE magazine, Google has created a place where you can search millions of photographs from the LIFE photo archive. You can find pictures dating back as far as the 1750s all the way up to today.

Swoooooon.

I am a huge fan of LIFE magazine and their style of photography. Having this resource is nothing short of amazing. It really makes me shake my head in wonder of the internet. How in the world did we function without it? I mean, really!

So, check it out... And prepare to lose hours of your day. :)


Just for fun, here are a few images I found when I typed in a search for Canada. Look at all this awesomeness at your fingertips! I particularly like the muscle man posing next to his forestry equipment... yep, that says Canada all over it to me... >:)








No comments: