Saturday, October 17, 2009

please be patient with me

I know there are many of you out there waiting ever-so-patiently for the results of your recent (or perhaps not-so-recent) photo shoots. I realize that I am quite far behind in my editing and catching up is taking much longer than I had expected.

Taking pictures started out as a passion for me and has quickly become overwhelming. I was trying to grow my skills at a break-neck pace and unfortunately, did not take into account the time I need to spend working at my "real job" (the one that pays the bills) along with all the other things-needing-doing that are a part of life.

I am sincerely sorry for the time it is taking to get back to all you wonderful, generous, supportive people. I am inching my way through the digital pile and hope to be back on top of things by the end of the month. I apologize for all the unanswered e-mails and photo-shoots-put-off. The fact you want me to capture your family, friends and special events means the world to me and I appreciate all your love, support and commitment more than you'll ever know.

My dream is that one day doing photos will be my "real job" and that I can devote the bulk of my time and energy to it. But until then, I am trying to let things grow organically and authentically and I'm starting to see that takes more time than I had realized. Please me patient with me. And thank you so much for your love and encouragement. xo.


From the beautiful Buttercup Festival by David Troupes.

No comments: