Tuesday, June 8, 2010

jen + alex {in love}

I don't think you could ever tell from these images how reluctant one-half of Jen and Alex was to get his picture taken... I won't name any names, but it's because he loves Jen so much that he agreed - and I sure am glad he did because we ended up with some pretty amazing shots! :)

And here's a first for me - I like all the pictures from their session better in colour than in black and white! I KNOW! I think it's because we had such spectacular light. It poured all day and then later in the afternoon the sun started peaking through and the world was bathed in this beautiful light that made all the colours look super-saturated. Gorgeous.

Alex and Jen, I hope you like your photos. I'm super pumped for your wedding in... oh my gosh... 22 days! It's going to be so much fun!


No comments: