Wednesday, June 23, 2010

cameron

Okay, I'll admit it - I have a crush on Cameron. But how could I not? His big blue eyes and easy smile are melt-your-heart adorable. Add to that his sweet little personality and well... no girl stands a chance. As you scroll through these images, be prepared for extreme cuteness. My favourite is Cameron sitting on the grass with a scrunched up nose - as you'll see, he didn't quite know what to make of it!

Coincidentally, I'll be seeing Cameron next week at a wedding we've both been invited to - I can't wait to see him in his sweater-vest, I'm sure he'll be stealing hearts left, right and center. Thanks to his mommy Kate for inviting me over to take pictures of Cameron-who-just-learned-how-to-sit (sooo sweet!), it was an absolute pleasure. :)


1 comment:

Lex said...

I'm Cameron's Aunt in Vancouver - and THANK YOU so much for these!! Gorgeous shots of his amazing blue eyes. If you're ever in Vancouver - would love for you to take some shots of his cousin Maddie!