Wednesday, May 12, 2010

hannah + joshua

Are you sick of looking at pictures of my niece and nephew yet? Because I know I'm not. I can't get enough of these little munchkins and their melt-your-heart blue eyes. There are a few more shots of Joshua here because a) Hannah was napping for most of my visit and b) he's super chill and is way better at sitting still for me. :)

I absolutely adore Joshua's wide-eyed stare which is why I think I tend to put more photos of him up in black and white. In colour I think the image becomes more about his incredible blue eyes, in black and white I think it's more about his expression - and it's the serious gaze he turns on the world that completely cracks me up.

I love these kids so much. It almost makes me want one. I said almost Mom... almost. :)

No comments: