Friday, December 11, 2009

wayne et al

At first, I had no idea how I was going to take pictures of a family with five kids. You look at "family portraits" on other photographer's blogs for ideas and you mainly see Mommy, Daddy and Baby. If the family count is more than four, you get to see a whole lot of sitting on logs with white t-shirts and hands on shoulders... I knew that kind of photo was not going to fly for Wayne, Melissa and their kids. So, I was a little nervous.

But I soon learned there was no need to be. This group was so.much.fun. and up for
anything! At first I think they were a tad skeptical when I told them to line up and hold hands but very quickly they caught on and were thinking up awesome poses on their own. What fun!

We got so many good shots from their session tha
t I had a really hard time narrowing it down, so here are ten (yes, ten!!) of my absolute favourites. Can you see how much love there is in this family? It was a beautiful thing to capture.

No comments: