Monday, December 14, 2009

the parkers

It feels like ages ago since Deb and I first chatted about getting together to do some photos. Exactly one swine flu and some Christmas craziness later, we finally met on Saturday morning.

I'm always nervous before a shoot because I never know exactly what I'm walking into, and I'm always scared I'm going to let people down. It's my genuine desire to create images that people will cherish forever so I put a lot of pressure on myself to get it right. Lately, luck has been on my side as I've snapped a few awesome pictures.

Deb and Frank's little guy Joey is beyond amazing. He was so serious and curious checking me out, trying to figure out just what the heck was going on. As you can see
, he wasn't necessarily the biggest fan of the Santa hat, even though he looked adorable in it. Deb and Frank: thank you for being so kind, patient, encouraging and fun. I look forward to hanging out with you all again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my lord, those last 2 pics are unreal. so adorable!

-Stace