Saturday, December 11, 2010

merry christmas and a BIG thank-you

(christmas cheer courtesy of awesome friend + photographer Blair)

Merry Christmas! And a very sincere and resounding THANK-YOU! to all my faithful blog readers and photography clients.

This has been a spectacular year for me and wonkyeye photography. When I think of all my blessings and everything for which I'm grateful, it's almost overwhelming. I can't believe that in just shy of two years I've gone from someone who likes to take pictures to a full-on photographer. I still can't believe it that when people ask me what I do for a living I'm lucky enough to answer, "I take pictures." Sometimes I even say, "I'm a professional photographer" and my stomach flips with excitement and to a smaller degree, disbelief. It's all happening - for real! :) :) :)

Over the next few months wonkyeye is going to be undergoing some major upgrading. In anticipation of the new changes, I've been holding back on posting my latest sessions. So if you've been wondering why you and yours haven't been featured on the blog yet, it's because I have a newer and better blog waiting in the wings and I want lots of new material for it's official debut this coming winter.

I'm still actively accepting photo shoots so don't be shy to get in touch. Although wonkyeye-the-blog will be abnormally quiet, I'll be busy behind the scenes, shooting away and working on a shinier version of wonkyeye, version 2.0 if you will.

A big, big, BIG thank-you and lots of love to everyone who's supported me, believed in me, and encouraged me this past year. Taking pictures is my absolute favourite thing to do and it's an honour and privilege that you invite me into your lives to capture your most special moments.

Happy Holidays! Wishing you lots of cheer, love, laughter, peace and happiness.

Love,
Christine
xo.

No comments: