Thursday, July 8, 2010

christine + ian {in love}

You would never be able to tell how hot, how humid and how sweaty the three of us were for this photo shoot. We were worried about rain but the humidex is what we really should have been worried about! If Christine and Ian can maintain their composure and look this good on a day that felt like we were in a sauna, I can't wait for their wedding. Which is in... TWENTY-THREE days! Can you tell I'm pumped?

I loved having the opportunity to shoot in Victoria Park where I spent many an hour walking and running in my early twenties. I like the thought of shooting weddings in the town where I grew up, I think there's something really special about that.

I also love the images that book-end this set. I think the first one is sweetly romantic and the last one... super hot!

No comments: